An informational and awe-inspiring blog about the wonderfully creative, amazingly talented students at Harmony Elementary!







Thursday, May 31, 2012

One week into SuMmEr BrEaK

One week into summer break.........it's been a whirlwind - graduation's over, guests are gone and now I can reflect.

Sad to see another school year end - I'm always kinda "blue" when we say good-bye for the summer break and this year...so much so!
After 7 great years at Duncan Creek Elementary, I am leaving and will call Harmony Elementary my home for next year, and planning on many more years to come.
I will miss all the DCES families and of course the teachers. I like to think of it as not good-bye, but see you around the Mill Creek community.

Lots of summer activities planned and looking forward to an island vacation and when I get back home, teaching art camp and then I can concentrate on my own art making!

Looking forward to my new school, new teachers, new classroom, and new students. I have a few new lessons I am working on and look forward to implementing them in the 2012- 2013 school year.

Keep your eyes out for a new and revised blog....and hello Harmony!